Billing and Insurance Claims
Dublin Physical Therapy will file claims with the patient's insurance company to obtain insurance coverage information for services rendered. We will also aid patients in acquiring direct payments from the insurance company. This service is done as a courtesy and our patients are responsible for their insurance changes. To assure the highest level of payment, we encourage you to be aware of limitations and requirements that your insurance company may have:
- Is a co-pay required by the patient at the time of service?
- Are Referrals required from Primary Care Physicians at the initial visit?
- Are there Therapy visit limitations per calendar years?
- Are there Pre-certifications required?
- What are my deductible and co-insurance obligations?
If insurance payments are delayed, reduced, or denied, we will expect payment from you the patient. For convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Discover, and Mastercard.
The first step in this process is making your initial evaluation appointment which will last 45-60 minutes with one of our physical therapists. Once your appointment is scheduled and your insurance information has been provided we will verify your benefits with your insurance company. Our billing process is as follows:
- Your visit charge per session, which is determined by your therapist, is sent to our billing department
- Our billing department will then submit these charges to your insurance company
- We will then receive payment in 30-60 days from your insurance company
- You will receive a bill for all balances due, once all insurance payments (for a series of treatments) have been received by Dublin Physical Therapy, Inc. These balances and co-pays are the patient's responsibility.
Although it may take 30-60 days to receive a bill for your deductible, all co-pays are expected at the time of service or treatment is provided.
- Access IPA
- Alameda Alliance
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Auto Ins. (i.e. AAA)
- Bay Valley Medical Group
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross/ Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Prudent Buyer
- BlueShield of California
- Cigna- HMO-PPO
- Community Health Center Network
- East Bay Sutter Health
- Farmers State Insurance
- First Health
- Great West
- Health Net
- Health Comp
- Integrated Health Plan
- Interplan Corporation
- Liberty Mutual
- Medicare Part B
- PacifiCare PPO
- The Covenant Companies
- Tricare/ Triwest
- United Health Care PPO/POS/HMO
- Well Care
- Universal Smart Comp
- Union Health and Welfare Fund
We accept most PPOs just call to confirm
All Workman’s Comp
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 31 October 2012 20:52 )